Emissions Trading... We're Making It Work
Lee International aggressively identifies opportunities
in the ever
expanding greenhouse gas emissions trading markets created by the Kyoto
Protocol and the emerging voluntary market, and assists clients in all areas including:
- evaluating project potential
- advising developers on project structure / selling process
- solving technical and non-technical issues
- managing the Kyoto approval process
- managing the approval process for the Verified Carbon Standard and other voluntary markets
- drafting and negotiating emission reduction purchase agreements
- drafting and negotiating other carbon project documents
We help organizations benefit strategically and financially from carbon emissions trading schemes. Our focus is on Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) projects in developing countries, emission reduction projects for the voluntary markets in the USA and Europe, and the new mandatory regional trading programs in the USA, such as the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI).
We provide a full complement of legal, regulatory and advisory services.
Lee International is a gateway to new projects in Brazil, South
Africa, China, the USA and Europe for buyers; and we connect buyers and sellers in Brazil, South Africa and China with buyers in Canada, EU, Japan and the USA. We also monitor emerging climate change legislation in the United States.
Managing Director: Catherine A. Lee